Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Danielle Shepherd Fashion Illustration

Hey everyone,

I know I promised some Rome Street Style in the next post, so think of this as like a commercial break post.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to plug (it's not shameful if it's on my own blog right?) my new fashion illustration blog,
Danielle Shepherd Fashion Illustration.





I've posted some of my illustrations on this blog before but I thought it was time to create a new one dedicated solely to my work. I would really appreciate it if you'd check it out, and if you like, leave a comment or two. Thanks a lot!

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

6 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

OMG darling Danz!
You are so talented!
Love this illustration and can't wait to see more!

xoxox,
CC

Winnie said...

Oh wow! I love your illustrations. I can't believe we haven't really had the chance to check them out before. Love them!

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous!! kiss

Sjaar said...

Wow this illustration is perfect! Im very amazed!

Marian said...

congrats in the new illustration blog. This is a beautiful illustration
xoxo
marian

Cheryl Lynn Pastor Romance Author said...

I visited your fashion illustration blog and it's fabulous. You're brilliant!
Congratulations!