Friday, February 13, 2009

Sale Alert - Akira

How is it that I have never come across this store, Akira, before? Has it been under a rock this whole time? (or have I?)

My first instinct was to keep my newfound discovery all to myself with the fervent possessiveness of Gollum in The Lord of the Rings. However, after realizing that it actually is impossible to buy everything they have in stock and that other people most likely already know about it anyway, I decided I'd pass on this sale info to you lovely readers.

For anyone else who has never heard of it before, here's a little bit of info on the store. Akira is a Chicago-based store that offers a wide range of Women's and Men's Clothing, Footwear, and Accessories from well known labels as well as up-and-coming designers. Akira also has a private label that is described as "the perfect way to get a fashion forward look without paying a designer price."

Akira is currently having a sale where you can get 30% off selected Women's clothing and it's insane the kind of items they have at such low prices! What I've listed below is just a very small selection of the clothing available. There were just too many stylish and affordable items - on sale and at regular prices - to list here.



Akira Waist Tie Tunic
Price: US$25.20



Steve Madden Rytz Shoe
Price: US$67.20





Akira Lavish Dress
Price: US$45.60



Akira Oxford Trim
Price: US$44.40





Ben Sherman Arden Skinny Trousers
Price: US$77.40


Click here to visit the Akira home page and click here to check out what other items they have on sale!

Also, in other good news, my birthday is coming up on Sunday (the big 2-1)! I won't be having a party or any huge affair but I'll probably be going out somewhere. I'll try to locate a camera and post photos of whatever outfit I wear :)

28 comments:

Lil Midget said...

I love the tartan top and the shoe boots..not in that colour tho..

xx

Francesca Tan said...

Wow i really like the steve madden shoes! Your posts are really all very inspiring hunny :)

Seeker said...

Hi Danz, darling, so how are things?
Hope fine!
This is such nice stuff, I didn't know about this shop. Do they ship international?

Have a great weekend nd a great Sunday ;)

xoxo

Kelly said...

i will HAVE to check this place out! the stuff looks niccccccce!

Wendiva said...

oh i've never heard of this store! how cool!! thanks for sharing, i love the dresses & shoes the best! happy vday!!

Couture Carrie said...

Love yout Lord of the Rings reference . . . my precious! And that origami-ish detailed Lavish dress is to DIE!

Happy Valentine's Day, darling Danz! But more importantly, HAPPY BDAY!!!

xoxox,
CC

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

You always find the best deals! Happy early 21st bday!

Sharon S said...

Hi there-I loove the Steve Madden shoes and fringed vest, aah, lovely! Hope you are having a great weekend my dear!

DaisyChain said...

Would this make today your birthday then?
HAPPY 21st DOLL!
Have a great one.

Cate said...

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY! How is it in your country, do you come of age at 18 or did you come of age now? Can't wait to see your birthday outfit!

I know that Akira is a shoe brand here, but I didn't know they made other clothes as well! Or maybe it isn't the same brand?
Haha, I loved the Gollum reference. You may know how much I love the Lord of the Rings.
I really like the fringed vest.

Emy Augustus said...

i like those blue skinny jeans. they add such a nice pop of color. i've really been craving some bright color jeans.

Marian said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY darling Danz!!happy 21! its a big b-day so i hope you have the most amazing day ever!Wish you prosperity,happiness,health,hope and love.
big kiss,
Marian

AsianCajuns said...

Thanks for telling us about this site - I love finding new places to window shop online :).

Happy Birthday! I bet you're wearing a fabulous outfit!

Rylie said...

I love that west <3.
I hope you had a good birthday!

take care love :)

Cammila said...

What a cool find -- thanks for providing such great leads! That dress is so cool -- like a freeze frame of an ocean wave!

Syed said...

Woaaah, how have I not heard of this before? I do hope they ship internationally! And happy brithday for Sunday my dear :)

Dru!!! said...

thanks! I dunno, I probably won't need to use the bathroom again for another week or two

Angela said...

those are cute. i esp like the shoes. hoped you had a very happy v-day!

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

I love that dress! I will check out this sale ASAP! =]

And I say you try out red nails. They are so fun!

xoxo,
La C.

Eileen Z said...

i LOVE akira! you probably haven't heard of it because they just started their online store not too long ago. but i've been going to their stores in chicago since they've opened!

Winnie said...

Those booties and the chiffon top are my faves!

Rebecca Jane said...

love the "lavish" dress and the oxfords. Lovely.

Lindsay said...

That Akira Lavish dress reminds me of this one by Philip Lim! great finds!

Madame Dior said...

=o great finds! if only i had the money to spare =/

Nina (Femme Rationale) said...

i'm amazed at the prices. i love the ruffle dress. thank u so much for sharing!

and happy belated birthday! hope u had a blast!

la petite mademoiselle said...

yes I love edie!
and nice cheap shop! I like the first tunick, and the vest! XX

Unknown said...

I love the oxford trim shoes! Very classy!

Unknown said...

*gasp*

those steve madden shoes!!!!....